With your busy life, it can be hard to stay on top of
your family's health care - even though it's the most
important thing of all. Our online patient portal allows
you to communicate with us easily and safely -
according to your schedule.
Using your secure password, you can log into the
online patient portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
Patient Portal Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Patient Portal Hotline: (605) 755-9890
Register or log in above to:
- View and request appointments
- View your billing statements and balance
- Make secure credit card payments
- Retrieve test results
- View personal health information
- Communicate with your doctor by sending and receiving secure messages
- Update demographic information
- Browse health facts and information
Patient Portal Tips
- If you are having trouble logging in, check to make sure you are using the correct information.
- For example: Use your legal name, not your nickname. (i.e. Patricia instead of Patty)
- Are you using what is listed as your home phone number in our medical records.
- If you enter the correct name, phone number and date of birth and receive a message stating that "we were unable to locate your patient account", please contact the clinic to verify your information.
- If you are having problems with the page opening, please contact your internet provider as there may be blocks they need to take away.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Register for the Patient Portal?
You have two options to register for the patient portal; either on your own via the internet or in your physician's office. To register on your own, please click the REGISTER/LOGON link at the top of this page. To register in one of our clinics, please speak with a member of the staff.
What Do I Need to Access the Patient Portal?
- Access to a computer and the internet
- An email address
- Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari internet browser
- An internet browser capable of supporting 128 bit US encryption
How Secure Is the Patient Portal?
When using the patient portal, all communications between you and your physician's office are carried over a secure, encrypted connection. This secure connection utilizes industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption to ensure secure data transmission as well as server-side digital certificate authentication. To prohibit unauthorized access, all medical information is stored behind our firewall in our electronic medical record system. Additionally, you set your own PIN number.
PLEASE NOTE: It is extremely important that you keep your PIN in a secure location and completely confidential. Please DO NOT SHARE your PIN with anyone. Your PIN is specific to you and your secure account on the portal. It is your responsibility to prevent disclosure of your PIN and to change your PIN if you feel that your security has been compromised.
How Do I Change My PIN Number?
You can change your PIN number by using any of these three options:
- Log into your account, go to the My Profile tab and click on "Reset PIN."
- Go to the portal and click on "Forgot PIN?"
- Contact your physician's office and request a new PIN.
Can I Access My Child's Health Information Through the Portal?
Yes! You can create a family login account that will allow you to access selected family members' health information, known as a Family or Guarantor Access. You will have the same access to patient information and actions as you do with your own patient web portal account.
- In order to setup an account of this nature, the patient to which you are requesting access will need to log in to their patient web portal account and grant access using the following steps. If you know the login information for this patient, such as your child, log into their web portal account.
- Go to the "My Profile" tab and click on "Family/Guarantor Access."
- Enter the e-mail address of the family member and click on "Go."
- Select an Account Type of "Family", fill in the required fields, and click on "Submit."
- A temporary password will appear in a pop up screen. Write this password down and forward it to the family member, as it will not be available after clicking on 'ok'.
- The family member's name will then be listed under the "Family" section at the top of the screen.
- To edit or remove this family member's access, click on the family member's name at the top of the screen.
- To log into this family account, from the login screen, place a checkmark next to "Sign into your family or guarantor account." Enter your e-mail address and password for your family or guarantor account and you will be greeted by the standard welcome screen. Please note that at the top of the screen next to your last login date, you will see a dropdown menu where you can switch between patients to which you have access.
For answers to additional questions about the patient portal, please log in and click the FAQ tab on the left side of the screen.