Regional Senior Care
Welcome to Regional Senior Care!
All of our facilities are state licensed and designed to meet the resident's physical and emotional needs. We are committed to encouraging our residents to maintain their independence and individuality. We also welcome the involvement of family and friends. Regional Senior Care offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Skilled Nursing Care. Several of our facilities also offer adult daycare and respite care.
Independent Living residences provide a friendly, community environment for active adults. Independent Living is for independent individuals who do not require assistance with daily living activities.
Skilled Nursing provides long-term skilled nursing care, physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy whenever medically needed, and medical management based on the needs of each resident. Skilled Nursing is also available to assist individuals recovering from surgery, injury, or a serious illness. Our short-term and long-term care is provided for all residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Assisted Living is a health care alternative combining independence with personal care in a friendly, dignified, community setting. Assisted Living is for independent individuals who may require some assistance with their daily living activities.
Assisted living care promotes maximum independence and dignity and encourages the involvement of family, friends, and neighbors.
When looking for suitable arrangements for your loved ones, utilize this checklist when comparing facilities:
- Is the facility licensed? For what level of care?
- Does the facility have a written agreement, spelling out admission and discharge policies?
- Does the facility have 24-hour awake staff?
- How many nurses are available, and during what hours?
- Does the facility provide meaningful and appropriate activities?
- Does the facility have a call system for emergencies?
- Does the facility have planned menus and snacks?
- Does the facility provide cleaning and laundry?
- Is administration of medications provided?
- Is skilled home health care easily accessible?
- Does the facility promote wellness? How is this accomplished?
- Do facility policies advocate independence and dignity?