Our primary concern at Regional Health is the health of our patients. We need your help to provide a healthy, healing environment.
(Jan. 20, 2014)
Overall visitation guidelines are in effect at:
- Custer Regional Hospital
- Lead-Deadwood Regional Hospital
- Rapid City Regional Hospital (including the Regional Rehabilitation Institute)
- Spearfish Regional Hospital
- Sturgis Regional Hospital
- Custer Regional Senior Care
- Wedgwood Regional Senior Care in Custer
- Fairmont Grand Regional Senior Care in Rapid City
- Golden Ridge Regional Senior Care in Lead
- Sturgis Regional Senior Care.
The guidelines ask if a visitor has symptoms including coughing, sneezing, runny nose or a fever that they not visit hospitalized patients or senior care residents.
The guidelines also include a recommendation of no children under the age of 12 years be allowed to visit patients or residents during this time.
Only immediate family will be allowed in the following departments:
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Maternal Child, Labor and Delivery
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
Once the influenza season has passed, Regional Health will lift these visitor guidelines.